24 August, 2006

WTF!!!!!!!

Whatever this photo is off confuses the hell out of me, It was supposed to be of a levitating pint of lager which we had skillfully levitated with the power of our not insubstantial minds. It even looked like a levitating pint, but it mystically transformed into something else. I am pleased with the result.

Unlike the downgrading of Pluto which is no longer a planet I demand JUSTICE, I am writing to my MP regarding this scandal with the hope that he puts it right along with other things such as the gross incompitence of Manchester Housing, lets see which one gets sorted first.

3 comments:

Paula said...

A planet by any other name will smell as sweet.

Or something like that.

Cool picture of beer levitation.

Nathalie H.D. said...

Before demanding justice, you might want to ask yourself if anyone had poured anything else than lager in that drink? I definitely can't see how a pint of beer could have been changed to this but it's a great shot nonetheless. Keep drinking and taking pictures!!!
Cheers from Australia,
Nathalie

Unknown said...

nice pace and cool colors...