29 June, 2007

Drink Beer and Smoke Tabs 29/6/2007

My battle with the evil weed is not yet over but we are 2 days away from a ban on smoking in enclosed public places............ The health lobby has one this battle and are being a bunch of smug sancitnonious gits about it well bollocks to them is what I have to say. I am going to maliciously smoke in public places as much as possible till the ban comes in force. I AM GOING TO ENJOY A PINT AND A CIGGIE in a pub for the last time, and am going to thouroghly enjoy impregnating your clothes with the stench of my foul habbit.


A few non smoking freinds have been going on about how great it is but is it?????? THIS IS THE THIN EDGE OF THE WEDGE. How long before we have to use ID cards to buy alcohol and are faced with the indignity of being forced to have a breathaliser before we have a pint. I may be being a bit paranoid here but I don't think so. The powers taht be would be happy if all we did was stay at home log onto the internet and ponce about on social networking sites, what a great way to keep us servile and compliant. So Tonight and Tomorrow night I emplore you to go out and drink tabs and smoke beer even if you don't smoke DO IT, and whilst you are at it have sex with strangers and take illicit drugs too, cuase it is the end of an era and the begining of a new and worrying era.............

No comments: