01 March, 2006

The Ducks of Albion Mill Lock on Deansgate Locks, 28/02/06

I have grown quite found of this group of three young ducks, as I pass them twice a day on the way to and from work. They sort of make the whole journey more palatable especially when I have don a shift ion the pub the night before. I hope that they don't get duck flu but and confident that our government is right in that Bird Flu coming to the UK is not inevitable. After all they have a fantastic record with being right about so many other things like Foot and Mouth, Iraq's WMD's and Dr David Kelly's "suicide", I am personally brimming with confidence.

I am personally of the opinion that you can never have too many photo's of Ducks or Donkeys for that matter, and anyone who has the pleasure to be served by me in my pub will be told everything I know about how great Ducks and Donkeys are, which is a disturbing amount.

2 comments:

ISLAND MONKEY said...

They do look a little bit worried..

Mr Pretzels said...

We will send a junior health minister to reassure them then