27 February, 2006

Dangling Cranes on A Monday Morning, 27/02/06

My fetish for the cranes that are springing up all over Manchester is still going strong as this picture clearly demonstrates.
I like the almost luminescent quality that the orange painted metal in this shot has. Especially against the slate grey Manchester Sky. Absolutely no touching up was done top achieve this effect, so there.
I also like the fact that it was just dangling there doing absolutely nothing, as if it is saying hey it is Monday and I am not going to do anything that I don't want to do so there.

I have also found out that for some reason this blog is not available in China for some reason. A friend of mine who is working over there cannot access the site but can access my blogger profile. I have no idea why this is but am proud that I have published something that could cause offence to the so called communist regime in China.
On another not so related note but dealing with another one of my fetishes if anyone could answer the question posed here, there I would be terribly chuffed.

Today's recommended SD card is Viking 512MB Secure Digital (SD)

No comments: