21 February, 2006

Portland Tower from Sackville Street, 21/02/06

From the Portland Street side this building is a monstrous carbuncle, a blight on the city centre, a disgusting monstrosity that should be destroyed. From the Sackville Street side it is fantastic, they should redo the whole thing in yellow!!!!!!!.
This has been a fairly surreal day in Manchester I saw some bloke walking through Piccadilly Gardens with a pink Stetson on, and 5 minutes after taking this shot someone asked me where the massage centre was. Most importantly I got a new camera a Nikon Coolpix 2200 for 58 quid from Morgan Computers, stuff fancy digital SLRs and phone that take pictures I want a camera that can fit in my pocket and that no one wants to steal........... Mr Pretzels is a happy man today.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Congrats on the Coolpix deal. That's a nice little unit.

This is one ugly building, though.

Anne said...

Congrats with the new toy!

Anonymous said...

I love that image is just three shapes, the blue, the building and the shower. i love it.
g.