25 February, 2006

Hungover and Suffering From Insomnia 25/02/06


Old Jock Ale is fantastic and you should all drink loads of it, like I did last night.

When you look at it I was being terribly cosmopolitan.......... I am a Highland Scot living in Salford, drinking a beer brewed in the Scottish Borders, which was purchased in the Lowlands of Scotland. The glass was manufactured by a French company and bought from a Asian Hardware store in Rusholme, and the bottle was opened using a bottle opener bought from the Native people of Newfoundland.

The photograph was taken on a Japanese camera with a memory card made in the USA. Finally the computer I am writing this bollocks on was made in China.

Right then what I am saying is that if anyone says to you that multiculturalism does not work then punch them. My phenomenal hangover is a direct result of multiculturalism in action so there.....

1 comment:

Paula said...

That looks like quite a brew!!! Don't think I'll be able to find it in Alberta, but at least my country was represented in the bottle opener...you wouldn't have a hang-over at ALL if you couldn't get into the bottle, eh?