16 February, 2006

Out of Breath and Suffering From Vertigo, 16/02/06

Today I walked up the stairs to the top floor of my work which is situated in the basement of the UMIST main Building (Sorry University of Manchester Sackville Street Building), it is part of my general health kick that I am doing this once a day and it is not fun at all.

Right at the top of the building as you look out at the Whitworth Street side there are a few grotty little windows which this picture was taken from. It is an experiment to see what would happen, as a result it almost looks like you are viewing through a rater grotty Television. I also like the feeling of claustrophobia that you get here as you look out between the northern quarter and the town centre. I also like the change in perspective you get from this vantage point, but not the feeling of vertigo I got from up there.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Hey mr pretzels. I have been looking through your blog a little and found it interesting. I like your take on Manchester. Just added your link to my blog

Rob