22 February, 2006

Tropical Palm Massage on Reyner Street, 22/02/06

Reyner Street is a little back alleyway just off Chinatown, I love exploring back alleys as you sometimes find a hidden gem. This is not one of them and considering that someone who typed "cycling lycra fetish" into yahoo came across my site posting this may encourage a lot more of that kind of thing.
However I have always been fascinated by the more seedy side of city life, especially in the UK, and especially outside of Soho where euphemisms reign supreme......... Tropical Palm Massages being one of the most common in our rather repressed society. Of course I could be horribly wrong after all as it is attached to a health studio and it could be perfectly innocent.
The lines from Iggy Pop's The Passenger "I see the bright and hollow sky, Over the city's ripped backsides" seem to fit in well here for some strange reason........ I also like the way the face on the billboard is looking round the corner in a conspiratorial fashion.......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been in. It's not just a massage parlour.

Anonymous said...

Actually, it was quite clean, hygenic and professionally set-up, despite being a venue for buying sexual services. Worth a look in if you've never done anything like that before and you're willing to experience it for £45.

Anonymous said...

what did you get for your £45? Not the graphic detail, but was it 'all inclusive' or did you have to pay for 'extras'. What's the deal with the Jacuzzi? Does the place have one/more and can it/they be used within your £45?

Anonymous said...

You get the works for £45, half an hour. I'm not sure about any of the genuine massage/jacuzzi stuff, but I doubt they even exist to be honest. An oriental massage is included for your money.

Anonymous said...

I have sampled the delights of the Tropical Palm on many an occassion and also before when it was called the Far East. You get an "all in" for £45 including a shower before and after and you get a little longer than 30 minutes - up to an hour. There are usually a choice of girls and as long as you are not too "pis*sed" and dont abuse the place, you will find them quite friendly and it is certainly worth the money.

Anonymous said...

This is juz a shitole brothel..No massage is offered over der.

Anonymous said...

It seems Interesting though I will pay a visit lol
What kind of girls are in there.
Chinese, Africans or British White

Anonymous said...

went in paid £45 for half an hour, went up into room had a quick shower and lay on the bed. then was given a blowjob with condom then onto doggy style. £45 gets you the full works

Anonymous said...

they said to me it 40 pound before 10 then after then 45 pound cn u get a shower after

Anonymous said...

I was wonder would the girls be clean in this palour?

Anonymous said...

I went in and had 2 girls. One busty blonde and another tall Eastern European girl. They both made me feel at ease gave me a blowjob with a condom on while they both gave me head and I had sex with both at the same time. Great value. £90 3sum 30mins!